Le Pere Pelletier laundry vinegar in a beautiful bottle.
Replace fabric softener with this handy laundry vinegar. The vinegar can also be used as a all-around cleanser. Laundry vinegar is safe and environmental friendly.
How to use: Put a tablespoonful of laundry vinegar in the washing machine’s compartment you normally would put your fabric softener to. We recommend that you cleanse your washing machine before using the vinegar since the vinegar will remove detergent residues inside the machine. (How to cleanse? Just run 60C-90C program with an empty machine. You may want to use some vinegar already on this empty wash).
What laundry vinegar does?
- clothes become soft and fresh
- removes odours such as smoke, mildew and grease
- doesn’t leave a vinegary smell or any stains in the clothes.
- keeps the washing machine clean and fresh
- makes the colours brighter
- removes static electricity of clothes
- doesn’t include allergenic materials
- removes yellowness of clothes
- doesn’t change the absorbancy of towels
Try it! We all love it here at Home by Piia!